Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm + Nourishing
Hypoallergenic cleanser that transforms from a sherbet-like balm texture into a smooth oil when applied to skin.
Developed to remove even waterproof makeup and all of your skin’s impurities in just one step. Zero Balance Technology with Ginseng Berry & Royal Jelly deeply cleanses without stripping the skin, leaving it hydrated and moisturized.
1. All-in-one Cleansing & First step skincare
- Simplify both your cleansing and skin care routine with Banila co's signature sherbet cleansing blam.
- Not only you do not have to double cleanse your face, but also first step skin care with the benefits of exfoliation, tightening pores and softening skin.
2. Draw out impurities from the pores perfectly.
- Papaya extract melts into skin mildly and remove heavy makeup an impurities without irritation to keep pores clean.
3. Clean it Zero comes in 4 different types.
- For the ones with normal or combination skin, and heavy makeup lovers, original is a must to try. In addition, its acerola extract know for high amount of Vitamin C leaves skin healthy and vibrant.
HOW TO USE
Use spatula included to scoop balm. Gently massage in circular motions onto dry skin using your fingertips to breakdown all makeup and residue. Add water to emulsify the oil and massage again. Rinse well with lukewarm water or wipe off with face cloth or tissue.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Panax Ginseng Berry Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Tocopherol, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer