🌿Prevent secondary infection of wound areas & protect skin (drugs & therapeutic) It is composed of various sizes that can be selected according to the anxiety of the skin. It can be stored hygienically by sterile packing and zipper bag type.
🌿Spot patch for problem skin especially It is a spot patch that can be used by anyone with a spot or problematic skin. It absorbs the exudates from the wound area and maintains the wet environment, minimizing scar formation and minimizing scar formation. It is a product made easy to use by the beveling method of safe and easy hydrocolloid fabric.
🌿Similar to skin tone, excellent water resistance! Adhesion! Convenience! It has the advantage of being able to wash after attaching with excellent waterproof and adhesion. This product is designed to be easy to use without ointment.
🌿Prevent secondary infection of wound area & protect skin (drugs & therapeutic) It is a quasi-hydrocolloid type spot patch that protects acne, trouble-free skin, and secondary infections. It protects skin with excellent breathability and irritation.
❓What is Hydrocolloid?❓
>> Hydrocolloid sheet absorbs exudates from the scar and keeps moist conditions under the sheet. It prevents contamination that may start from an outside source.
Why Some By Mi 30 Days Miracle Clear Spot Patch?
- Customers with acne or adult acne skin problems
- Customers who need a patch to protect their wounds after pimples are extracted acne 3. Customers looking for additional care in the wound
- Customers with acne skin who put on daily makeup
🔮Clear Spot Patch Most Useful On🔮
✔️Scar after dot remove
✔️Skin spot needing regeneration
Volume / Origin
Volume: 10mm X 9pcs + 12mm X 9pcs / Total: 18pcs
Made in South Korea
How to Use
- After the wash, the scar area, gently pat dry and attach the patch
- The patch will swell up which because of the exudate
- If the scar is healed, a swollen patch will sink
- If you want to replace the patch, peel off from the edge
★ TIP | When do I replace the spot patch?
>>> Take off the patch when the patch, swollen white from exudate, goes flat. It means the scar is healed.
* If the patch doesn't strip off nicely, don't overdo it as it may damage your skin. Drop warm water on the patch to make it soft before taking it off.
Lavender, Salicylic acid, Eucalyptus oil, Tea tree oil, and Peppermint